In my Jira Service Project, I have an automation rule to create a Confluence page on issue creation. I use this endpoint to do this:
But when doing this I am getting the following warning.
- Deprecated API, will be removed on Mon, 2 Dec 2024
According to what I have found, my new endpoint should be:
But when calling it, and changing the request structure to the new one, I get a 404 saying the endpoint does not exist.
How to fix it? I don't want my automation to stop working in 2 months, and all tutorials on these kinds of automation refer only to the old API, not the new one.
Thanks!
PS: In case you need to know, the reason why I don't use the Creat Page in Confluence action in automation is because it does not allow to specify smart values in the body of the page.