Hi,
I have a simple question. At the moment we are in the Free Standard Plan and we want to stay at it, but I can't find the option where I can add Payment Information or see anything about this. When I click on Change Plan I can only see that I can go to the Free Premium Plan but thats not what I want. If I follow the Steps on other Posts it don't work for me because I don't see these buttons. (https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-payment-methods/ and https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Change-credit-card/qaq-p/2261309 )
I don't want to lose my Agents or anything else I set up in the Trail just because I can't find where to add a Payment Information.
This is what I get when I go to the Billing Section.

Clicking on Manage leads me here.
So the final questions are: Where can I add Payment Information? Do I need a Specific role for it? If so, how can I get it?
If you need any more Information to help me please ask and I will answer ASAP.
Thanks in advance for helping!