Hi all,
I've created a library of useful Automation rules, that can be called from other rules as incoming webhook, using the "Web Request" component.
Is it possible to insert a custom value in the webResponse body of the library rule?
E.g. (just a silly example):
- Let's imagine I create a "library" incoming webhook rule, which takes the current day and calculates the 1st day of next month
- From another rule, I call the first one using Web Request
- Is it possible for the first rule to return to the second rule, in the webResponse, the calculated day?
I mean: without having to store the value in an issue field or comment or similar action.
A typical webResponse includes:
WebhookResponseBean{status=200, statusCategory=SUCCESS, headers={Connection=[keep-alive], Content-Length=[0], Content-Type=[application/json], Date=[Thu, 27 Jun 2024 08:17:51 GMT], Strict-Transport-Security=, [...] body=}
, but for my incoming webHook the body value is always empty.
Best regards,
Federico