Good afternoon all, I am struggling with an automation rule that results in success however the action I am hoping to perform is not really happening. Here is what I am trying to achieve.
If a sub-task sits closed or resolved for more than 3 days, I would like to then copy the labels from the parent issue.
I have used the schedule events action with success in the past
I also have a "copy labels" automation that appears to work when creating a sub-task.
However I am not able to achieve this result when attempting both of them together. I am sure I am missing something but hoping someone can help point out what I am doing incorrectly.
I have tried adding in the re-fetch data action but that did not seem to assist. I am including a couple of screenshots for reference.
I appreciate any guidance you can provide. Thanks Brenton


