Hi all,
Is there a way to create a new issue inside a branch [I know how to do this], and then transition this created issue?
I would normally achieve this with branching, but because issues are created inside a branch, I don't know how to "sub-branch" a branch.
Some more background info:
- I have an automation which copies an Epic and children issues (Epic 1 --copy--> Epic 2). It copies all children of Epic 1 and sets the copies' parent to Epic 2. The result is Epic 2, which is an exact copy of Epic 1. This works fine.
- Children issues are copied in branches. There are multiple branches because I have different types of children issues and situations. For example:

- I want all copies of children issues to be transitioned to a different status just after they are created. Copied issues are created in Status A but I want them to, just after, be transitioned to Status B.
-> I have tried to achieve this using a separate rule that is triggered every time an Epic 2 is created. The rule transitions all children issues to Status B. However, because rules/branches run independently, some children issues are copied after this second rule has finished and they remain in Status A.
-> I have also tried to use a "for all created issues" branch (below), but again because branches run independently, some issues created in other branches are missed and remain in Status A.
