Hi,
I am trying to achieve the following:
Trigger: a version in projects A, B, C or D (Jira Software) is released
For: all issues that were fixed in this version
- check: do they have linked issues, of the linktype "blocks" or "causes" that belong to project E (Jira Service Management)
- for the **linked issues** check:
-- do they have the status "Pending",
-- are all other linked issues of the type "blocked by" or "caused by" either "Done" or "Closed"
Action: transition the linked issue in project E to "Waiting for support" and leave a comment
I can't find a way to combine the two "for" Conditions (i.e. for all the tickets in the version, but then for the linked Issues of those). It only gives me the option to create different branches with one "for" condition each Which obviously doesn't solve my problem.
I thought about combining two rules, but again not sure what to use to trigger the second rule.
Any ideas on how I can solve this?
Thanks!