Hi,
I am using JSM and I have set up a priority matrix. I have done this before on other instances and even have a similar one in another project which works fine, although that one uses a custom priority field. Other than that I have used the same rule layouts in the new JSM project.
Below is the simplest automation, that will set the highest priority. Pretty simple. Doesn't give any errors, but also says that No action required when I select the two values that should register the Highest priority (SEV-1).

Here is a pic of the above rules latest audit log. As you can see, it states that the conditions have not been met, even though they have. I placed a re-fetch issue data action, just in case, and still nothing.

I have noticed it sets the default priority, so I am guessing it is something to do with that?
Thanks in advance for any help.
J