Hi All!!
I created an automation that has several conditions taking into account if the status has changed to "presupuestado" after -xd
here the conditions:
1. Status changed to prespuestado after -10d and aplicacion = ESCO Fondos, then add a comment to the issue
2. Status changed to prespuestado after -20d and aplicacion = ESCO Fondos, then add a comment to the issue
3. Status changed to prespuestado after -3d and aplicacion = ESCO Fondos, then add a comment to the issue
The problem I have is that under first condition is also retrieving an issue where status changed 4 days ago and I do not want that to happen.
And the other problem is, that under condition 2 and 3 it is retrieving also the issue under condition 1 and 2 respectively, and i do not want to happen.
I need the issues changed x days exactly not all the issues in that period.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Ro