Hi ,
I want to create a manual trigger to include three users to the "Approvers" field.
Thank you in advance!
Hi @Joana Dias Fernandes -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
First thing, I am not using JSM; my suggestion is based on what I know about rules, and I have not tested the suggestion.
As you want to add values from different sources, including some pre-selected ones, you could try using the advanced edit with JSON to add the values to the multiple-select, user field Approvers:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/advanced-field-editing-using-json/#Multi-user-picker-custom-field
To do this, you will need the account id value for each user.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy ,
Thank you for trying to help me (:
I've tried that, and for the 3. point of my question, it solved.
And the 2. point of my question - I've tryed to use those smart values but nothing happened, maybe because Jira is not assuming the email as an email from a Jira Account - I don't know.
Thank you again,
Joana Fernandes
To append rather than replace the values, use the "update" syntax with "add". There is example of that syntax shown in the link I provided you earlier. If that does not help, please post the JSON you are using to provide some context for suggestions.
For the approvers who are not Jira users, I am not familiar enough with JSM to know how they are represented. You may want to wait for another community member to comment or ping the Atlassian Support team for suggestions: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.