So, I was tasked with creating something that would automatically send an email to all staff on a specific date (tied to a custom field completed in a form). Originally I had it triggered to occur when the status changed to "Approved" but I couldn't get it to function only at a certain time. I thought it was related to the timezone setting of the tickets vs the automation but when I checked, our settings were set to our current time zone. Ideally, someone could fill out the necessary information and have it waiting to trigger on the specific date. I could only get it to work when the form was completed on the same day as the date the email needed to be sent out.
I added on the Scheduled trigger to see if perhaps I could make it look everyday for any tickets that met that parameter.
I hope this made sense,
