Hi!
I have a project in Jira Management (Premium), when an issue is transitioned to a specific state, a new issue is copied through the Jira misc workflow extension addon in another Jira Software (Standart) project, to be able to reliably carry out that transition, first from Jira management. You must complete a screen that was added to the transaction, with certain important data, one of them is the field: "Development Responsible". Well, what I need is that in the new issue that is created in Jira software, it can be copied who is the user who is making that transition, or who completes that "Development Responsible" field before transitioning, since it would be the same person who always does it. The objective is that in Jira Software the assignee who receives the incident knows who assigned it to him, so that if there is a question he knows who to direct it to.
I hope someone can help me with this.