Greetings,
I'm using the 'Labels' field to give access permission for an issue to the company departments, using security levels. For example, the label 'IT_Dpt' gives access to the issue, to all the people in the IT department.
I want to create an automation that will notify via email, all the people in the departments included as labels in the field. So far, I have managed to make it send emails to ALL the people that are members of the departments included in the field, every time a value is added in the field (both on create and on edit). I think it would be better if it could notify only the people that are part of the new department added as a label, so it doesn't spam with emails the ones that have already been notified on a previous edit.
Example:
- I create a new issue, and I add the label 'IT_Dpt'.
- Everyone in the IT department gets a notification email.
- I edit the issue, and I also add the label 'Quality_Dpt' (without removing the 'IT_Dpt').
- Everyone in the Quality department gets a notification email, but the IT employees don't get a new one.
Is this functionality possible?
Thank you in advance!