Hi!I'm creating some automation rules that send a notification to a DL when an issue is reassigned to a different teamTeams have requested to implement the ai summary in the e-mail itself to speed up the prioritization of requests on their side (eg picking one up instead of the other) and for better first look clarity of what's going on with a specific issue.I know there is a similar thing in Confluence at the moment where AI can create an AI Summary & Action Items Smart Values (📣 New AI Summary & Action Items Smart Values and ... - Atlassian Community)Is there something similar that I can use in JSM for this? Or is it in somewhere in the roadmap?
Hi @Simone Rancarani
You can summarise the activity within a ticket - see instructions here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/summarize-an-issues-comments-using-atlassian-intelligence/
But as far as I know, you can't add this to a comment or field, nor refer to it in an automation rule.
You could make a feature request for this though? You can do that from here - https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.