Hey, I try to use Jira for documenting Permissions while using two multi pickers (one for users, one for the permissions).
This is what I want:
A User creates an Issue, inside the Issue 3 Permissions are request for 2 Users.
So you have: User 1, User 2, Permission 1, Permission 2, Permission 3
Now for reasons each documentation issue may only contain a single User and a single Permission. So running the Automation on this example should result in 6 issues:
- User 1 Permission 1
- User 1 Permission 2
- User 1 Permission 3
- User 2 Permission 1
- User 2 Permission 2
- User 2 Permission 3
At the moment I cant find a solution for this. Only workaround I found for now is restricting the User field to a single picker and then only referencing the Permissions multi picker. This, however, is very inconvient when a new permission is introduced that requires the initial documentation of dozens of Users.
Another way would be building this functionality directly into the Workflow via Scriptrunner which might work, but is inconvinient as well.