Hello!
I'm working on a rule that basically when there's a comment on a linked issue, it triggers a transition in the original ticket and copies the comment from the trigger issue.
The problem I have is: I need my people to see that there's a new update and I was doing so using a status transition that would bring the ticket to our urgent queue to be actioned. However, the status are linked to our chat support platform and the transition may result in the chat being reopened whilst in a few cases, the update is to ask more information or something, it is not yet the resolution ( just internal communication).
My solution would be to add a label to the ticket, instead of doing a status transition and have the queues be setup in a way that it will display the ticket based on the labelled -but what happens if the ticket is escalated back to the other team? I guess this will be kept in that queue frustrating the purpose of the prioritisation queue. How would you solve this one?