Dear community,
I want to have an automation to send an email reminder to myself with a list of outstanding subtasks.
So far I have:
1. When: Schedule -> every day at 9:00 AM
2. Then: Lookup issues, JQL:
issuetype = Sub-Task AND assignee = "SL" AND status = "WIP"
3. And: Send email. Body of the email is as follows:
Below is a list of all the subtasks awaiting your input:
{{#lookupIssues}}
🔑 <b>Ticket key</b>: <a href="{{url}}">{{key}}</a>
📝 <b>Ticket summary</b>: {{summary}}
{{/}}
In my test, the email did send and the intro text was included, but the list is blank. The Lookup issues action did return 5 results when validating query though.
I have a similar automation set up in another project to email a list of issues matching a JQL where I used the identical email template and it does work there. I wonder whether it's because the list of issues I'm trying to pull here are subtasks...
Any help is appreciated!