Hi,
I have read a lot and tried different solutions for solving my issue, but I could not get it working.
I have one board "project overview" and multiple sub boards, let's call one of them "software engineering". I have done the general project planning in "project overview" and cloned the tasks to "software engineering", where the team will perform the tasks and move it from TO DO, to IN PROGRESS, to DONE (workflows on both boards are identical).
I have created a rule which is triggered when an issue on the "software engineering" board is updated, editing multiple fields on the issue it is cloned from (see below).

This rule works, however, transitioning to the identical status does not work. We are using team-managed projects in jira software, and I understand that the problem is caused by different status IDs (as, up to my knowledge, I cannot create global statuses(?)).
So far, I could not find a solution to that problem. Has anybody experienced a similar problem and/ or has an idea how to solve it?
Any help/ hint is appreciated.