Hi all,
I have the need for summing the original and remaining estimate on all child issues on an epic.
Via this article, I found a way to summarize estimates on all children. However, this summation is triggered by a change in value for the Time Tracking or Log Work fields and does not capture the cases where issues are added to- or removed from epics. In the latter case I have been forced to create a scheduled job as it is not possible to create a trigger in cases where a child is removed from an epic (according to this article). When using the scheduling the summation returns an error. I expect it has something to do with the way it is triggered. I hope you can help here.
I am on a company-managed cloud project and I am an admin in the project in question.
Example of the error, which occurs for all epics found by below JQL:
ETRMP-6978 (Specify a valid value for Original estimate (timetracking_originalestimate), Specify a valid value for Original estimate (timetracking))
Here is a rule where the summation works

Here is the rule that returns an error:

The schedule runs the following JQL:
issuetype = Epic AND status not in (Done, Cancelled, Open) AND "Requesting Team" = etrm.
(The cron expression is modified a bit to make testing easier).

The summation of timetracking and remainingEstimate:
