I've read similar questions and answers but none have helped me. My scenario and rule seems very simple and I cannot see why it fails. It has worked for other projects when cloning between JSM and JWM projects.
- In our JSM project, when an issue transitions from In Progress to Under Review we want the issue cloned to a Product Discovery project as an Idea.
- The JSM workflow allows for (requires) the issue to move out and back in to Under Review.
- To prevent duplicate clones, I have an IF statement to ignore issues if linked issues exist of type Clones or Is Clone By (screenshot below).
- The problem is, upon re-transition to Under Review (linked issues now exist) the automation is ignoring the IF statement.
- The cloning shouldn't occur again.
Rule details:
- Scope = Multiple Projects (includes the two reference projects)
- Trigger transition statuses only exist in the one JSM project
Thanks for your help 
Glen
