Heyhey,
hope someone can help.
AIM
I want to inform my JSM customers about a new form being added to their ticket via a comment so they can fill and submit it. We realized that some customers with certain notification settings were not informed about a new form added so we want to do it this way.
HOW
As there is no built in "form added to issues" trigger I looked around and found 3 fields which contain form "statistics" and I am simply reacting to a change of this field.
PROBLEM
The rule is never triggered.
I checked the scope, execution capacity and if the fields really change. All is fine and yet it doesn't work. For me it sounds like a bug as I bet forms are treated differently but it should still work because the field is updated.
DETAILS
The field I use: Open forms
Screenshots of the rule setup and details:





Happy for any help or confirmation of this "Bug".