Hello everyone.
I hope you doing well today.
Can I re-open a form when the criteria are not correct?
For example, if someone adds a wrong approver can I re-open the form and ask them to insert the right one?
I was thinking maybe json?
Best, Lucas.
Hi @Lucas de Souza
There is no Reopen forms action in automation (I could be wrong), but I can't find it and I have never seen it.
You could make an automation rule and use the Web Request action
Use a PUT request:
https://<<your site here>>.atlassian.net/gateway/api/proforma/cloudid/<<your cloud id>>/api/3/issue/{{issue.id}}/form/<<form number>>/unlock
Example rule I made:
Be aware to set the headers with the correct authentication details.
Hey @Marc -Devoteam- thanks a lot for your suggestion. I will set up the API and test it. I will keep you updated if it works.
Thanks a lot.
Hello @Marc -Devoteam-
Can I ask for help with that topic?
I have done like You say. But not works. I cannot diagnose the problem.
I have generated user API token
Set a rule
But get error
Any idea?
Best regards
Hi @Jakub Szymański
I think I had old information.
You could check the following article: Submitting-or-reopening-a-Form-using-Automation-and-API
Your link works perfectly! Since this actions requires webrequests, if you need hand holding like me this support guide will help with the gaps:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automation-for-Jira-Send-web-request-using-Jira-REST-API/ba-p/1443828
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.