Hey folks,
Here is my use case:
JSM Project - RM
JIRA Cloud project - DEV
I have a service desk project (say RM) which is used to raise deployment request. Since we can't use linked issue on customer portal, I have added a custom field called "JIRA Link" where user paste the development project jira link for e.g https://abc.atlassian.net/browse/DEV-11.
Now the portal user creates a service desk ticket with the JIRA Link.
Using automation I am checking if the JIRA Link (custom field) is not empty and linking it with the ticket created from service desk project by using the smart value {{issue.JIRA Link.remove("https://abc.atlassian.net/browse/")}} (see attached image)
Once both the tickets are linked I am adding a comment in the service desk ticket stating that "This release ticket is linked to https://abc.atlassian.com/DEV-11"
This is all working like a charm.
But the problem I am trying to solve is to comment the JIRA smart link (to provide the DEV ticket status upfront) of the linked issue instead of the url of the linked ticket i.e https://abc.atlassian.net/browse/DEV-11
I have tried the below smart values:
1 - issue key - {{issue.key}} - gives me the service desk issue key
2 - trigger - {{triggerIssue.key}} - gives me the service desk issue key
3 - destination - {{destinationIssue.key}} - blank
4 - {{issue.issuelinks.first.outwardIssue.key}} - blank
5 - {{issue.issuelinks.first.inwardIssue.key}} - blank
6 - {{issue.issuelinks.inwardIssue.key}} - blank
7 - {{issue.issuelinks.outwardIssue.key}} - blank
8 - {{issue.issuelinks.destinationIssue.key}} - blank
Any suggestion to solve this use case?
Thanks in advance, you guys are great!!

