Good afternoon,
I am trying to create an automation for report purposes to accomplish the following:
When value in list 2 is added and value in list 1 is not null
set value in list 3 as "value.list1"-"value.list2"
so for example:
List 1 contains countries:
UK, USA, France, Belgium
List 2 contains products:
paint, paper, ink
list 3 contains cascaded values as determined above:
e.g. UK-paint
I have tried several methods e.g. "fields", "post", "update", ...
But the best result I had (using audit log) was that the value was written but when I went back to the ticket the value was still null.
Is there any way to set/update the value of a single choice custom list with automation (I am unable to install any additional tools for this currently).
Current status automation rule:
Working: trigger, check values, create variable, else when field 1 is empty sent email.
Issue: set/update field (single choice list).
Thank you in advance!