Hello,
I was able to make automatization for sum up of Story point estimate of tasks to Epics. Now I have a problem that I need to sum all tasks in epic, that are in state of : "draft, ready, in progress, review", thus everything that is not in state of "done, won't do". What would be the best options?
The first rule was made thanks to this thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Sum-up-story-points-in-epic/qaq-p/2258306 which works well.
Thank you!
Hey @Ondřej Rolník
It must be your lucky day today. I had the same curiosity few months back and I got it resolved via Jira Automation.
My requirements is similar to yours. In addition to that I've implemented the following:
This is implemented via Jira Automation and Lookup issues.
Link to the community question:-
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Error-while-using-lookupIssues-JIra-Smart-Value-to-sum-story
Hello @Ondřej Rolník
The rest of the automation is extended on the same flow. Three lookup issues with minor changes gives os total points, completed and remaining in a single automation.
Please see the automation below which covers all three points I've mentioned in the answer above:
Hi, @Sanjog Sigdel thank you, but there is no guide on the link you posted, there is just a guide for total points, not for the SP completed/remaining.
@Sanjog Sigdel Thanks, but now is Jira not able to write numbers to the Total Story points left/completed. This is code I have put in the "Edit issue field" of Story points done: {{lookupIssues.Story points estimate.sum|0}} - what do you have there?
When I look in the log, it says that Epic is not meeting the conditions.
@Ondřej Rolník
I have {{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}} for all three fields. The jql in each lookup issues separates tickets with completed, remaining and total story points. This smart value sums the story points.
This is how it works for me.
@Sanjog Sigdel Yes, I have made it that it works, thank you very much. The last problem is the condition of "won't do". What should be the syntax? This does not work for me: "Epic Link" = {{issue.key}} and Status = Done and Status = Won't do.
I need it to count the SP of both 'done and won't do' tasks to the Total Story points Completed.
"I was able to make automatization for sum up of Story point estimate of tasks to Epics. "
Could you share that automation with me? I have been trying to do the same thing and unable to get it to work properly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.