I was reading a product update titled New automation action: Create incident which has the following description, link to documentation, and accompanying screenshot.
When this action is executed, an incident of selected request type will be created in the selected service project on Jira Service Management. For example, you can use this action to create a new incident when an alert is created and meets certain criteria.
You'll also have the option to link the alert with the new incident, and to avoid creating a new incident if the action has already created an open incident of the same type in the project.
Learn more about the create incident action.

I wanted to test this new action by creating a similar rule to the one shown in the screenshot. The problem is I can't find any Alert created triggered, at the project or global automation level. The Alert created trigger is also missing from Atlassian's documentation on Jira automation triggers.
Am I crazy or doing something wrong? Has anyone seen or used this Alert created trigger? Is it a new trigger that hasn't been released yet?