One of my user (<redacted>) is not able to receive invitation link not the reset the password. I have check in all spam and email servers too but no result. Can you help me out to solve this issue please? All other users on same domain are receiving mails and working fine. Only this particular user is facing issue.
Hello @BKT Helpdesk and welcome to the community!
I see the email you shared was added to one of our suppressions lists because the destination email server bounced it with the following error :
554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy
I went ahead and removed the email from the suppression list, so you can try inviting the user again now.
Let me know in case you are still facing the issue.
Just a heads-up, I've removed the email address from the question to protect user's privacy as this is a public forum.
Thank you, @BKT Helpdesk !Patrik S
Issue resolved. Thank you so much helping.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.