Hi Guys,
I need some help with creating an automation rule for this scenario:
Project A is JSM and Project B is JS.
1. I want to create a rule that will clone an issue from Project A to Project B, if a custom field value matches.
(when field value changes from {custom field} in Project A --> then clone issue in Project 
2. When the clone issue is in "Done" status, I want the rule to add a comment and change the status to "waiting for review" for the original issue in Project A, for the triage team to review.
I have already made the rule for the first part, but can't figure out how to do the second part.
Can I make one rule that covers both parts or do i have to make a separate rule for part 2?
And if the latter, which project do i make the automation rule in?
Thanks.