I am looking for Jira outlook plugin to log issues. I am unable to find it.
Can someone provide a link ?
Thanks
Hi @Sid Lakkundi a, welcome to the Community!
Do you mean this app? Jira-Cloud-for-Outlook
if not please be more specific.
Yes thats the one.
However, I cannot find the download option.
Hi @Sid Lakkundi ! You can't "download" it necessarily (meaning there's no installation file or anything like that). But you can add it to your Outlook from Microsoft AppSource by clicking "Get it now" on the add-in's AppSource listing page.
Only option I get is to open in web outlook. I am looking for addins for desktop app.
You might check the Marketplace for options.
Hi @Sid Lakkundi
You can try following this guide on how to install an add-in from your Outlook Desktop. Note, that your mailbox connected to your Outlook desktop should follow these requirements: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/add-ins/outlook/add-in-requirements.
The client must be connected to an Exchange server or Microsoft 365 using a direct connection. When configuring the client, the user must choose an Exchange, Office, or Outlook.com account type. If the client is configured to connect with POP3 or IMAP, add-ins will not load.
Sid Lakkundi
You might be interest in this application, it contains all the options you need to start working with outlook and jira and log all your created tickets
Hi @Lucas Miller , it appears you may be associated with the vendor? Assuming so, please review the Community guidelines to ensure transparency.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.