I've created a forge app. When I test in development in can successfully create an issue and set the reporter field. When I run it in production it fails with 400.
```
{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"reporter":"Field 'reporter' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}}%
```
I've checked my screen scheme and both Create and Edit view use the same one and Reporter is added.
I've also updated the permissions of my app to give my app the permissions to
- Create issue
- Edit issue
- Modify reporters
I'm at a loss now as to why this doesn't work- compounded by the fact that it works in dev but not in prod.
I'm calling the api like so and setting the fields with
reporter being set as:
reporter: {
id: <account-id>
},
```
await api.asApp().requestJira(route`/rest/api/3/issue`, {
method: 'POST',
headers: {
'Accept': 'application/json',
'Content-Type': 'application/json'
},
body: JSON.stringify(fields)
});
```