
Hi everyone
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I want to be able to routinely run an automation that goes through my epics and if all child tasks are either marked closed or done, then update the fields for the Status and Epic Status of the epic those child tasks live under.
The screengrab is my current setup, I haven't used Additional Fields before and I'm not sure where in my syntax (or any other part of the overall setup) is causing the whole thing not to work.
Notes - customfield_11602 is apparently the ID for my Epic Status field, I found that by hovering over and seeing what ID displays in the url at the bottom left of the screen. Same for the Status ID (6 being done in my project).
The purpose of this automation setup is to run every week so the Epic Pane in the backlog is clear of Epics that are essentially finished but not removed because of Jira finickiness.
Thanks in advance for any help!