I would like to use Opsgenie's on-call schedule to specify who an issue can be assigned to.
For this I have created the following rule in the project:

(Rule is also working:)

In addition, I have created the following calendar in Opsgenie:

My problem is that ALL 3 people (Test User, Jens and Ben) are all present at the same time and they should also be assigned issues. (They are not there alternately, i.e. 30m Ben, then 30m Jens etc., but they are all present AT THE SAME TIME.)
Now, when issues are created in the Jira Service Management project, they are only assigned to ONE of the users who are on the on-call schedule. I have also not yet understood HOW Jira selects the user here. But it is always only ONE of the THREE users that are in the schedule.
Does anyone know how to change Jira's behavior so that all 3 users are assigned issues, say one after the other, and not just one?
(edit: wording)