We have a Risk and Issue management project setup, together with distinct Jira projects per workstream working across a large programme.
We use a multi-select custom field (because the Project Picker field type is single-select only) in the RAID project to flag workstreams impacted by a risk or issue by the ticket, and want to add the currently configured project lead as a watcher based on the Automation script looking up the value in Jira dynamically. I've currently got a work around in place by manually triggering a number of branches where the condition checks for the presence of a workstream and adds a static watcher, but would like to replace this.
I can't work out how to use smartvalues (or something else) to do this - presumably the logic would need to have the action as "Then: Add watchers = current project lead of <PROJECT>" but I'd still have as many branches and checks as we have workstreams.
Any thoughts on the most elegant way to achieve this?
