Hello,
Reporter is not able see the "Share" / "+" icon on Service Desk Portal. I have updated the Jira Service Desk Permission Scheme by adding the reporter to edit issue-project permissions. The Service Project Customer - Portal Access was already available in the Jira Service Desk Permission Scheme. What am I missing? Thank you.
Hello @Elif Alverson
did you check already the "customer permissions" under project settings?
Quote:
You have set the customer's ability to share tickets to
"Other customers in their organization. This option only allows them to search for customers in their organization."
...but then you don't add the customers to Organizations. If they are not in Organizations, then there is nobody with whom they can share their tickets with the above setting selected.
If you want customers to be able to share tickets with other customers, also not put them in Organizations, then you'll have to select this setting:
"Any customer in the project, by manually entering an email address."
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Customers-cannot-quot-Share-quot-an-issue/qaq-p/1468408
Thank you for your quick response. Yes, this was already checked.
I was reading about this one, and they are saying that the internal customers need to have a license to share tickets. Is that still accurate?
I found another read about this issue. I guess need to try all of these before I assign them licenses.
No, customers do not need a license to share requests/tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.