Hi All
I am trying to set up some automation between my development project and my service management project but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.
Context:
I have a service desk where customers can log product ideas or suggestions. Those get cloned to the development project when they are ready to be developed.
What I want to do:
I want to setup automation so that when the status on the Dev ticket changes, it should auto update the status or comment on the service desk ticket. Similarly when a certain comment is added to the dev ticket, it should be auto copied to the service desk ticket.
The problem:
I'm not sure how to set this rule up without affecting the development project. I initially set it up to be based on the Clones / Cloned by but other dev tickets are cloned as well so I don't want to auto update any other dev tickets and I'm worried that by setting up the rule that way, I create a lot of unnecessary comments on the other cloned dev tickets.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to set this rule up please?