Hi there community, your help would be very much appreciated with this.
I would like the status of my User Stories to reflect the movement of the sub tasks within them. However I have only been able to find a solution that allows me to do this if all of the sub tasks align together in the same status. This rarely happens - generally one moves faster than another, so I want the User Story status to track the subtask that has moved *the least far*. This is the most helpful for our PM's.
So, for example, say I have five statuses: Not started, In progress, QA ready, In QA, Complete.
As I move my sub tasks through these statuses, I would like the User story status to track whatever the "slowest" sub task is. If a US has 5 subtasks and four of them have moved through "in progress", "QA Ready", to "In QA", but one subtask lags behind and is only "In progress", then this is what I would like my user story to reflect: "In progress" - irrespective of where the "fastest" sub tasks have got to.
Is there some way to do this, Jira amigos?
Thank you so very much. 
Billy M