Is there a way that I can quote a snippet of confluence on JIRA?
I can put a link to a given page or copy and paste content from a page, but is there a way to quote a snippet that will live update in real time?
Hi, @John Kramer. Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'd say yes. Perhaps, it's not the snippet you're looking for, but you can have an embedded Confluence page using "Smart Link." Have a look at the article below:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Full-speed-embed-Introducing-a-new-way-to-Smart-Link/ba-p/1911946
Hi John,
Welcome to the community!
Please have a look at the following community thread, which answers your question:
The short answer is you can use a third-party app (eg, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222263/c4j-content-display-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview)
That isn't bad but there is a small issue. If I paste a URL with an anchor to a specific section (e.g. https://example.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPACE/pages/12345/Example+Page#Introduction), it embeds the whole document-not just the section.
Hello, @John KramerHave you found the answer to this question?How do I insert a passage/quote from Confluence into Jira?
Hello, @John Kramer.Today, in a few hours, I reread all the available discussions on the forums, on the subject of "Is it possible to insert an excerpt or a quote (part of an article, not the whole) from Confluence into a task in Jira."Result: At the moment, the current function is not implemented.However, on February 9, 2022, in an article about the Smart Link presentation, atlassian product manager @Lennon Liaowrote that he would consider adding this feature in the future.P.S. The game is going on. )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.