I apologise if this has been answered, I have searched, but when looking at the automation rules within Jira I have noticed that there is a new action 'Create Page In Confluence' (I am unsure as to how new this is.
I have managed to run the rule so that automatic pages are now being created depending on the set triggers, however this has added two additional questions;
- This does not automatically link the Jira Issue with the Confluence page and vice versa. Is there anyway to Automatically link the Jira issue to the page within the issue, and then also have this link show within the Page Template?
- Additionally but on a similar note, is there anyway to populate the template with information from said issue. At the moment, the creation of the page only seems to allow you to be able to add Smart Values to the Title of the page, is there anyway to do this within the body.
I am not sure if any of this is possible, but would be massively helpful in the creation of pages to take snaps of information from the issue.