I want to be able to mark epic status field to done as soon as we transition to done in our workflow. I can't seem to see any way to achieve this via global automation rules or post function workflow options. Any ideas?
Hello @Craig Finlaysonkindly have a look into these articles,1. How can I set resolution to resolved?2. Configure advanced issue workflowshttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/set-epic-status-to-done-on-issue-ark-as-done/qaq-p/1096735Regards,Dhanush
Hi @Craig Finlayson
Yes, and...to the answer from Dhanush: you can do this various ways, including with an automation rule, however...
The Epic Status field is finally being deprecated and so epics will just use status. Please look here for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2022/09/atlassian-cloud-changes-sep-12-to-sep-19-2022
Kind regards,Bill
Anyone know when this will be release? I am still seeing Epics with a resolved status as epic status to do?
Hi @[deleted]
Last week I got a notification that said the rollout was 22 March 2023, and referred people back to this article for details:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Upcoming-changes-to-epic-fields-in-company-managed-projects/ba-p/1997562
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.