Hi all, I'm trying to create a new board for an existing project. I only have 2 projects on this account and they are both Team-managed software projects.

My current steps:
- Go to Boards (/jira/boards)
- Click "New Board"
- Select "Create a kanban board"
- Select "Board from existing project"
- Enter board name.
- Start to type in project name. "No matches found" will appear in the dropdown. When I type in the name of a project, I can see an error that my project name is invalid.

It also looks like there are some ajax errors in the console as I start to type and Jira tries to look up my projects.
ajax[56051746] error : {
successful : false,
status : 0,
statusText : abort,
hasData : false,
readyState : 0,
requestId : 56051746,
aborted : true,
} This seems like a Jira problem and not a me problem, but I'd like to know if there is anything I can do to make this work. Thanks!