Hi, I'm developing an app for our cloud hosted Jira instance using Forge. I'm trying to connect the app to a MySQL database and pull + display some relevant information next to our tickets. I have MySQL server running in a Docker instance (everything with CLI).
Is that even possible? If so, how would it best be solved?
Right now I have a piece of code that tries to connect to the database after I press a button in the app. I get no errors and no response from the database (from what I can tell).
I can make MySQL queries using command line by connecting remotely using SSH.
This is my dbconnection.js located in 'src' folder, same as 'index.jsx':
(The settings provided in "pool" is randomized for privacy)

And this is how index.jsx looks like (slightly simplified):

Feels like I'm missing something critical. Would be greatly appreciative of any response!