Hello all,
Based on this discussion, I'm trying to populate the Labels fields of each Story, Task, Bug and also SubTasks.
So, I used this rule :
- When: value changes for (labels field named:) Population Epic
- For Stories (or other issues in Epic)
- Then: Edit issue fields (labels field named:)
- Population Task
- Population Story
- Population Bug
- Population Subtask
So this works just fine ! Each issue type have a label field named "Population 'issue type'"
When I change the label on my epics, it changes the labels on my all child issues.
But on the roadmap tab, the label is not considered by the system because the label field I used is not the Labels field initially created by JIRA. So I can't filter on roadmap tab on labels
If I create a new project, I can not populate the field on issues because I can not select it on "edit issue fields".
My initial goal was to filter my epics by the population involved. So I could take a look on my roadmap regarding the population involved.
It was to not have to create a project by population and create a plan to get Legend regrouping my epics... (at the moment I don't get the right to do that, because it needs grants from administrator)
Is there a way to automatically add criteria to all Epic related issues to filter on the roadmap?
Regardless, the fact that I have strictly the same content in labels on my epics and issues.