Hi everyone,
I've read several topics on this and noticed that Jira Automation used to have an option called: Previous Assignee under the "Assign Issue" action dropdown. I think Jira has evolved since but this option is no longer there. Another thread mentions I can use Smart Value called {{previous.assignee}} - but this doesn't work too.
My workflow:
To Do | In Progress | Code Review | Functional Review | Done
When a ticket moves from To Do > In Progress, I have a rule to auto assign it to the user who performed the action.
But when a ticket is in the other columns, like Code Review, another developer assigns it to themselves, and if changes are needed, they will move the ticket back to "In Progress" and I want Jira automation to automatically re-assign it to the previous assignee, because the other developer might forget to do that.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks