I want to do the following:
If a ticket comes in from a user with email address A auto assign to customer support rep B
If a ticket comes in from a user with email address C auto assign to customer support rep B
If a a ticket comes in from a user with email address D auto assign to customer support rep F
If a a ticket comes in from a user with email address G auto assign to customer support rep F
In other words, I have dedicated reps who supports dedicated clients. I want emails from those client to go to their dedicated reps, not to a round robin. In other words, the user with email address D only works with Customer Support rep F, their tickets should only go to Customer Support Rep F and not customer Support Rep B. We have hundreds of users, so manually entering each one in an automation is not an option.
Does that make sense? Any advice would be helpful.