Hello there,
I am creating an automation to create a confluence page each time we move an epic from status A to status B. The creation works well but I need to get 2 step further.
First, I will need to create it into a folder (or group). Probably easy, I'll dig around the web.
Second, it's getting complicated. We made a template for the document to be created. How can I use this template as the document I am creating from the automation instead of a blank document?
I followed the instructions here: Automating creation of a Jira ticket and linked Confluence page (atlassian.com)
-----
Update
So I think I need to inject my template code inside the post automation. If that's right, could you tell me where I need to inject the code?
Also, I have a goup of page called "Studies". Can I tell the POST to create that page into this section as a child page and not into the general section?
Thank you
{
"type":"page",
"title":"{{issue.key}} {{issue.summary}}",
"space":{"key":"SP"},
"body":{
"storage":{
"value":"<ac:structured-macro ac:name=\"jira\" ac:schema-version=\"1\" ac:macro-id=\"fc93550d-3ad6-467d-ac8f-3d489b56bcb3\">\n <ac:parameter ac:name=\"server\">System JIRA</ac:parameter>\n <ac:parameter ac:name=\"columns\">key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution</ac:parameter>\n <ac:parameter ac:name=\"serverId\">fa5e0e57-2a1c-3bf4-9b4b-a0cc6f35c1af</ac:parameter>\n <ac:parameter ac:name=\"key\">{{issue.key}}</ac:parameter>\n </ac:structured-macro>",
"representation": "storage"}
}
}