I have a workflow where I have two transitions into the Done status. One is to cancel the request and sets the resolution to cancelled (this one is available from all other statuses). The second one goes from In Progress to Done and gives you a resolution screen to set it yourself. I am trying to use automation to set the resolution for some projects using this workflow transitioning via the In Progress to Done, but when I select this in Automation for Jira, it chooses the transition that cancels the request.

How can I specify or differentiate between these two transitions? I see the transition ID of 101 for Done (and 31 for Cancel Request), but in the automation I don't know how to use the "Transition Match" feature. All the regex I have tried doesn't work.
I have tried to bypass this by using the Cancel Request transition it insists on using but I can't set the Resolution because there is only a Comment field on the transition screen (I have managed to set a generic comment though). This results in the transition to Done but means the resolution is still Cancelled.