I want to create an automation for when a deployment to production is done, I want to get related issues and post them to Slack. I thought it would be easy since all the information is actually available in the UI.
But I could not do move forward because I don't know how to relate deployment with issues. The following JQL is successful.
project = "x" AND deploymentEnvironmentType ~ 'Production' AND deploymentState ~ 'Successful'
However, when I try to add the deployment name as a parameter, I'm unsure what to add. The deployment smart values suggest the deploymentName is actually the Pipeline number but none of the queries seem to work when I try to query them with JQL.
project = "x" AND deploymentEnvironmentType ~ 'Production' AND deploymentState ~ 'Successful' AND deploymentName ~ '300'
I set up an automation, in either case, to use {{deployment.name}} as a value but it does not seem to be triggered at all. Can anyone help?