I have a problem with automated issue cloning from service management project to software project. I can clone every field except attachments. Any solutions or workarounds?
The case: I want to use jira service management project to collect issues from employees that are roaming around the city and taking pictures. This job must be quick, like a few button clicks. For this I created service project request form; in this way you can create issues within few seconds (faster than creating issues in jira app dircetly in a project, I tested it) and this is important. Then automation is triggered and issues are cloned to software project for further work (we can't let ourselves buy a bunch of agent licences just for the sake of this).
The problem: cloned issues does not have attachments. I have found that jira do not support attachment cloning directly. So maybe there are some workaround techniques?
This is important: cloning should be automated, but if there is a solution without automation, I might use it if it works