We have the Confluence Cloud version and we have both Confluence and JIRA linked with an application link. We want to import a Jira kanban board to Confluence and also add in reports from Jira.
The following two links seemed helpful, but I realized they are only for the on-prem/server versions of Confluence and don't apply to us:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-add-a-jira-kanban-board-to-a-confluence-page-959798689.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-bring-jira-and-jira-agile-reports-into-confluence-779163801.html
I'm still new to this all, but it looks like I can't access a list of gadgets, if that even applies to the cloud version. I heard they may be automatically enabled if the applications are linked? Or that a URL from Jira is needed? When looking for macros to install, a search for Agile Wallboard yields nothing. I also don't have an option for External Gadgets or anything. I am a (recently made) admin on our Confluence.
Any help in pointing me in the right direction is appreciated. Thanks.
HI @Andrei Antonescu ,
Hope this link will help you with the part of adding the kanban board.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-display-a-Jira-Kanban-board-on-a-Confluence-page/qaq-p/1776141
Here's the documentation on what you can do between jira and confluence:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-jira-and-confluence-together/
Thanks,
BEn
Thanks, I saw that one too, but it looks like Agile Wallboard Gadget is not available for us for some reason. I seem to be having the same issue as this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Add-Jira-board-in-Confluence-page-Cloud-version/qaq-p/1002311 Maybe I should be submitting an official ticket with Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.