Hi Community,
Any help on this would go along way on this.
In our dev team we have the ability to run 10% of each devs time every sprint towards own self improvement, however they must be tracked and prioritised like any other ticket. An report ticket (way of seeing who wants to improve where) would then have the acutal improvement tickets linked (workable items like courses etc.) as well as any stories the devs felt truly improved their skill in this area. Now while I believe we could separate out based on link type I do not want to rely on this as sometimes the devs just select a link type and move on.
Back on the report ticket the manager wants to know how many improvement points (SPs on improvement tickets) vs actual work points are being put towards each report. This is hopefully for use of getting additional course time etc.
I have an automation rule on a schedule that first of all just checks the ticket and compares it to make sure there are linked tickets. Then it will sum up all points from linked tickets using:
{{issue.issuelinks.issue.Story Points.sum.floor}}
Since the improvement tickets and actual work are different issue types I was wondering whether we would be able to separate and run a only include if linked issues issuetype = X.
I have tried allsorts of combinations including:
{{issue.issuelinks.issue.type(improvement).Story Points.sum.floor}}{{issue.issuelinks.issue.type.improvement.Story Points.sum.floor}}{{#if(equals({{issue.issuelinks.issue.type.improvement}}))}} {{issue.issuelinks.issue.Story Points.sum.floor}} {{/}}{{#if(equals({{issue.issuelinks.issue.type}}, "Improvement"))}} {{issue.issuelinks.issue.Story Points.sum.floor}} {{/}}{{#if(equals(issue.issuelinks.issue.type, Improvement))}} {{issue.issuelinks.issue.Story Points.sum.floor}} {{/}}
Happy to have ideas and comments,
Dan