My relationship with Confluence. 💙
💙 This !!
Confluence you complete me.
Me when Customer Love Month drops
When I see my team using our Confluence resources:
SO EXCITED!
Everyday when I log in to Confluence
Me too, everyday i log in to my Confluence
Remember, I love Confluence 💙💙💙
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Customer-Love-Month-2021-Community-Content-Showcase/ba-p/1607159#M2069
Cheers
My use is intermittent (I'm a searcher, a do-er and a talker, not much of a writer), but every time I need to write something, I want to stay in it and never have to think about Word or other document editors ever again.
Our Valentine Exchange is now live! Help us spread the love by customizing a card 💌
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Customer-Love-Month-Valentine-Exchange/ba-p/1930787
Yes! I love confluence!! 💙
Wisdom wisdom wisdom, what else?
love 💛 Confluence as a giant and count on making a move this month...
Premium users ✨Cross-product users 🤝I would select the above because being Technical Architect, I need to work on various Atlassian Tools i.e. Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd. So, loving one product will be cheating and I cannot cheat and stop loving all other tools. I equally love all the Atlassian Tools 💙.
💙 Oh Confluence... Oh Confluence...
Confluence is always underestimate tool. But I know i much useful this tool is.
Jira and Confluence...what a cute couple!
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/CDsV9wC6AI8Ks" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/disney-disney-lady-and-the-tramp-valentines-day-CDsV9wC6AI8Ks">via GIPHY</a></p>
My true feelings for you, Confluence ❤️.
And thank YOU so much for it.
My love for Confluence grows from the first day. ❤️ Love for life!
Here's also a little Confluence love quote that came to my mind:
Love is, when you look into someones Confluence page and see everything you need.
Sharing the love for all to see...
When I think about all the potential of what our teams could and do accomplish with Confluence...
Me sliding into the Confluence love month
Hahaha, perfect @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
🤩💙
Did anyone say, new templates!!? 😍 - might include a 1-on-1 meeting template from meetical.io 🚀
When a Customer approves our improvements on a Confluence template
💙 the Confluence Editor !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.